Search This Blog

Friday 18 July 2014

Eyelash Extensions

Hello all, 

A few months back I decided to treat myself to eyelash extensions. After reading about....and seeing a few horrid cases of eyelash extensions, I wanted to research a bit before I went ahead a book it. First things first, eyelash extensions do not make your natural eyelashes fall out, if they are done professionally with proper "glue" then you should have no problems with them unless you yank them out yourself!!! 

I booked myself into "Amber Lashes & Beauty" in carrigaline and hoped for the best. The salon is situated on Kilmoney  road just opposite the co op and

is uber chic. The therapists are very professional and know exactly what they are doing. Being in the industry and being a therapist myself I'm a tough client to impress but the customer service and more importantly the treatment itself was top notch! Aijia did my lashes, I opted for a full set of natural lashes ( but not tooooo natural like! ) The treatment took about an hour and was very relaxing. I have extreme hayfever and am a contact lens wearer so I was a small bit worried that the lashes would irritate my eyes but not at all! :)

I'd highly recommend them, for a wedding, special occasion or even if you just want to treat yourself. In the pictures below I am only wearing foundation, blusher and lip gloss.....the lashes make a huuuuge difference and is most certainly a beauty treatment I will get again! 

Check our Amber Lashes & Beauty on facebook, they always have special offers on :)




No comments:

Post a Comment