Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Skin Rejuvenation: 2 weeks post treatment

Hello all,

Decided to do a quick update on my skin. It's been exactly 2 weeks since my visit to Cork Laser Care for skin rejuvenation and I am delighted with the results so far. As a lover of make-up, I do find it hard to go a day with wearing it but nowadays I feel confident enough to pass on it. Geri did explain a few things that I would notice in the weeks after my treatment and she was spot on! My pores are undoubtedly smaller, my oily t-zone seems to be more balanced and as a result when I do wear make up, it lasts longer. Geri also explained that my areas of pigmentation may get a small bit darker and may peel....I have noticed that my pigmentation is darker and have experienced slight peeling.  The below pictures  are of myself prior to my treatment....



I took the below pictures of my skin today in natural daylight without make up........



I know it's only been 2 weeks but to get these results just after 1 treatment is pretty good! :) I am definitely going to get a full course of this treatment, worth every penny! My 2nd treatment treatment is in 2 weeks time and i am excited already lol! I'll keep doing updates like this one throughout my treatments, i feel its important to share my honest opinions and pictures for you guys to see! 

Like always, email me if ye have any questions... porcelain.lady@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment