Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 September 2014

NYX cosmetics Haul

NYX....IS....IN...CORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm not going to lie, I did scream with excitement when I heard NYX cosmetics was available in Sam Macauleys in Blackpool shopping centre Cork! I have been lusting over NYX for years..I think this was due to the mountain of youtube NYX hauls I used to watch lol!

I decided to get a few lip products and while i was there I picked up a brow pencil. In my excitement I threw out my receipt but all the products were very affordable. NYX is somewhere between Rimmel and Inglot...price wise!

I like to spend my money on face products so foundations, blushers, bronzers, powders etc but when it comes to lipsticks, lipgloss and lip liners, If I can find a cheaper alternative to MAC then I'm happy.

I got 3 lip liners, 1 eyebrow pencil, 2 lip butters and 2 matte lip sticks...:)

Just a warning...this blog post is picture heavy...!! :)


The 2 matte lipsticks I got were tea rose which is a pretty pink and merlot which is a berry red..!




Merlot






The 3 lipliners are Carbaret which matches Merlot perfectly, Rose and Pale pink which both can be worn with tea rose! I always feel when I wear a lip liner all over the lip, my lipstick and gloss last so much longer!



Merlot and Carabet lip liner below! 



Pale pink lip liner above, tea rose lipstick in the middle and Rose below !








onto the lip butterss....one work...YUMMY! these lipglosses are unreal, taste savage and stay on the lips for hours! They also smell really vanilla-y which is a plus, and their creamy texture is very moisturising for dry lips...I am a lipgloss junkie and i LOOOOVE these lip butters! I want to go back and ger them in all colours!! hehe! The two colours I got are Vanilla Cream Pie and eclaire!





Eclaire






Vanilla Cream Pie 





The eyebrow pencil below is in the shade Dark Brown. I was impressed with the selection of brow shades NYX has to offer....certainly a shade for everyone! I usually use Browzing by Benefit but sometimes I want a more defined brow so decided to give this pencil a go....Its very precise and super easy to use...highly recommend it! 















No comments:

Post a Comment