Search This Blog

Thursday 23 October 2014

No7 Pore Vacuum Mask-Review!

Hey guys!

Hope ye'r all well :) I treated myself to a few skincare and bodycare products from Boots recently and one of the products was the No7 Pore Vacuum Masque-em hello, I am weak for the name!! If it vacuum out my pores then I am in lurve!





The masque is under 20 euro which is very reasonable for such an amazing product. I have quite an oily T-zone and my concerns are blackheads and blocked pores. I LOVE  a good setting clay based masque-I feel mega clean afterwards so I was so excited to try out this No7 masque. This is my first ever no7 skincare product to try out and I must say it gets my stamp of approval! :-)

You can use it twice a week but only for 10 minutes each time an ONLY on your open or congested pores! This stuff is like glue so make sure you use it correctly. After thoroughly cleansing my skin, I applied it to my nose, sides of my nose, forehead and chin as those are my areas of oil and congestion.

This may sounds mank.....actually it will sound mank but when you peel off the masque ( this is quite satisfying by the way ) you can actually see the crap from your pores on the masque you've peeled off! It does exactly what it claims to do......sucks the shite out of your pores!! ;) Make sure you apply your serum and moisturiser afterwards and your skin will feel and look clean, fresh and glwoing!

I am well impressed, I will def be trying out a few more no7 skin products. If any of ye get the masque, let me know how ye can on...:)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment